If you operate a retail store and want a quick and durable cash register you should take a look at the SAM4s ER-945 by Merchant Depot. Designed with the retailer in mind you will find features like a 21 button keyboard for ringing up sales by category and up to four tax rates. You may even want to implement bar code scanning which is no problem with the ER-945.
SAM4s cash register like the ER-945 is a very cost effective POS device for the retailer that does not need a inventory control system, you just want to ring items up in categories and issue a simple receipt. It does not get much easier and as fast as using the ER-945.
- Choose a flat keyboard model for food service or a raised keyboard model for retail environments.
- Two-line alpha-numeric display shows each item as it is entered.
- Multi-Language Support: English, Spanish or French
- Connects to popular POS peripherals.
- Operator Display The easy-to-read, blue backlight, two-line by 16-character LCD operator screen identifies each item as it is entered.
- Rear Display The 9-digit LED customer display allows consumers to monitor prices as items are entered and view the sale total.
- Quality Cash Drawer Features a 5 bill, 5 coin insert with adjustable coin dividers, two media slots and a standard security lock and key
- Secure SD Port SD Card Utilities include program Save/Load, report capture, firmware updates and graphics uploading.
|Printer Type||Direct Thermal, Drop-and-Print|
|Printer Stations||Dual Station; Receipt and Journal Printers|
|Printer Speed||22 Lines per Second|
|Paper Roll||2-1/4" (58mm)|
|2-Line x 16 Character Alpha-Numeric Backlit LCD
|Keyboard Capacity- Raised
|Serial Ports: - Standard
|COM1 & COM2 (D-Sub-9M)
COM3 & COM4 (RJ45)
|Cash Drawer Ports||One Additional RJ11 (24V) Port (Supports Open/Close)|
|Cash Drawer Ports||Two Additional RJ11 (24V) Ports (Supports Open/Close)|
|Card Reader||Optional Integrated Dual Track MCR|
|Standard Cash Drawer||5 Bill, 5 Coin with Drawer Lock and Two Media Slots|
|Dimensions||15-3/4"W x 11-13/16"H x 17-3/4"D|
|Shipping Weight||24.15 lbs. (Single Station) 25.10 lbs. (Dual Station)|
|Power Requirements||120 AC ± 10%, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||Approx. 25 Watts|
|Operating Temperature||32° ~ 104°F (0° ~ 40°C)|
|Humidity Range||30% to 80% RH (Non-Condensing)|
|Memory Protection||Full Charge for 24 Hours will Protect Memory for 90 Days|
|In the Box||Starter Paper Roll / Key Set / User Manual / Power Switch Cover / Cable Router Clip / Paper Take-Up Spool (ER-940/945 Only)|