LiquorPOS is the point-of-sale and inventory control software designed specifically for your retail liquor store. The point-of-sale, reporting and management functions of the software system can all be customized in ways that will make your time more productive, your paperwork more manageable and your business more successful. Automating your business is one of the largest single investments you make as a retail store owner. We’d like to help you understand just how fast you can begin saving money (and time) while increasing your profits.
Checkout Customers Easier and Faster
Liquor stores, like any retailer, need software with an easy-to-use point-of-sale interface that speeds customers through and provides all necessary sales functions. Liquor retailers do, however, have a number of special requirements. LiquorPOS covers those general functions and is packed with extra features just for liquor retailers
- Easy access to product information. Never again run to check a price. It’s all there at the register—pricing, quantity and deposit information
- Scan or swipe driver’s licenses at the sales screen for instant age verification
- Integrated credit card processing
- Automated and manual discounts for single and grouped items
- Detailed, customizable receipts
Customer Purchase Reports
Keep track of your best customers and their buying habits, and reward them for their loyalty. Offer special deals, push new products and promote seasonal stock with ease to keep regular customers coming back and new customers coming in.
- Reward your best customers with frequent buyer discount programs
- House accounts complete with preferences, and comprehensive monthly billing statements enhance customer satisfaction
- Purchase history tracking helps you focus your sales efforts
- Personalized bar-coded customer cards enable automatic processing of pre-authorized discounts
Should you stock more whiskey or tequila? Does one vintage outsell another? With LiquorPOS Extensive Reporting access to sales, costs and profits, you always know your best sellers and which brands and promotions are driving your sales, margins and profitability.
- Track sales by item, brand, type, department, distributor or date
- Access costs and profit margins in seconds
- Track bottle, keg and tap deposits
- Document employee sales performance
Always have what your customers want and never guess about having the right inventory mix. Know what products you have on hand and receive prompts when it's time to reorder.
- Barcode scanning of manufacturers’ UPC codes ensures accurate processing
- Perpetual inventory automatically updated with each sale and delivery
- Easily identify discrepancies to reduce shrinkage
- Multiple functions for collecting and entering inventory counts
- Reorder reports eliminate surprises