Honeywell's VoyagerCG: 9540 handheld, single-line laser scanners feature patented automatic infrared activation and can decode all standard 1D barcodes, including GS1 DataBar™:. The VoyagerCG handheld barcode scanner also includes CodeGate™: technology for menu scanning applications.
- Automatic Trigger: Use scanner as either a hand-held device or a fixed presentation scanner when mounted in the stand.
- 650-nanometer Laser: High-visibility laser allows user to place laser line on selected bar code.
- CodeGate Technology (VoyagerCG 9540 only): Zero in on desired code and complete data transmission with the push of a single button—:ideal for menu scanning applications.
- Parsing (Data Editing): Format bar code data to meet host system’:s specific requirements.
- Flash ROM: Future proof POS system with free firmware updates via MetroSet®:2 software and standard PC. The VoyagerCG 9540 handheld, single-line laser scanners offer aggressive scanning of all standard 1D barcodes.Uniting form with function, the Voyager series has become the industry benchmark for value and performance. These sleek scanners feature patented, automatic infrared activation and decode all standard 1D barcodes, including GS1 DataBar™: (formerly known as RSS codes). The VoyagerCG 9540 also includes patented CodeGate™: technology, which allows you to easily target the desired barcode and complete data transmission with the press of a single button.For presentation scanning, Honeywell offers a stand with automatic in-stand detection technology.