The LDX1000 is a 2×20 line, 9mm character height display that comes with superior functionality that simply is not found in other vendors’ offerings. Scrolling, user-definable characters, and a built-in real-time clock are all standard features of the unit’s firmware. In addition, the LDX1000 series customer pole displays support almost any command set or language to match the Point of Sale application requirements. The LDX1000 also provides interface support options for USB (port-powered) and serial (external power adapter). Best of all, this premium pole display is one of the most affordable on the market.
- 2 by 20 line character pole display with 9.5mm character height
- Bright blue-green vacuum fluorescent display
- Better visibility due to optically matched lens
- Automatic message scrolling and “smart scrolling”
- Choice of interface: USB or serial
- Supports OPOS/JPOS drivers and many command sets including Epson, Ultimate Technologies, IEE, EMAX or Aedex
- Supports a wide variety of languages with code pages
Weight: 1.8 lbs (.8 kg)
Florescent display (W x H x D): 6.9" x 2.9" x 1.7"
Rectangular base(W x H x D): 2.1" x 2.0" x 2.2"
Base plate (W x H x D): 4.0" x 0.9" x 8.0"
Overall height: 21.5"
Optical (Fluorescent Display)
Digits per row: 20
Number of rows: 2
Digit configuration: 5 x 7 Dot Matrix
Digit height: .3in (.9cm)
Digit width: .1in (.3cm)
Digit pitch: .2in (.5cm)
Character configuration: ASCII
Brightness: 1200 cd/m
Display color: Blue-green
MTBF: 300,000 hours
Power adapter: Serial interface only
Input: 110-120VAC, 50/60Hz
Output: 5VDC 0.8A
Connector: 2 conductor female jack
Interface CablePower connector: 2 conductor male jack
Computer side connector:
- USB: Type A
- Serial: DB9 (female)
Operating temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
Relative Humidity: 85% max. non-condensing
Storage temperature: -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
Relative Humidity: 90% max. non-condensing
Vibration: 4 G’s
USB: USB 2.0 Standard
Protocol (* default preset at factory)
- Baud Rate: 2400, 4800, 9600, *19200
- Data Bit: 8
- Parity: None
- Stop Bits: 1
This item is USB interface ONLY.
Part # LDX1000RS