The First Data FD-150 is the top of the line terminal from First Data and runs only on the First Data network.
The FD-150 is an upgrade to the FD-130. Same look and layout, but with an upgraded processor it produces even faster transactions. And with its upgraded memory, it is compliant for PCI 5.0
The FD-130 is the choice for merchants on the First Data network that may have more complicated acceptance needs, such as integrated gift card programs, multi-merchant capabilities, etc.
This machine handles NFC (Applepay, GoogleWallet, Tap-to-Pay) transactions. If you need to allow your customers to enter pin for pin debit sales, you will need to select an appropriate encryption from the list. You can ask your agent or service provider or that information.
The FD150 can communicate via an ethernet connection or WIFI, and has dial back up.
Let us know if you need service from us. If so, simply fill this form out at https://goo.gl/forms/K2ZErPbjB5mpnbPH2 and we will connect with you. Sigma Merchant Processing, LLC is our parent company that focuses on Merchant Services. Should you need to find out more details or want to know rates and fees, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 713-701-5767.
- Compact design
- Cortex A5 500MHz
- Processing capabilities for ATM, debit, electronic benefits transfer (EBT) transactions and check payments
- Fast printer capable of 18 lines per second
- IP connectivity with dial-up as a backup and Wi-Fi as an additional option
- Durable keys
- Touch-screen capability with 320 X 240 color display
- Merchant-friendly one-touch feature for daily functions
- Three-track magnetic-stripe reader
- Contactless support
- 128MB RAM standard memory
- Three USB ports
- Address verification service
- Batch history
- Simplified support and installation
- 2.3-inch-wide thermal roll printer
- Ability to accept EMV chip transactions that enhance security
- PCI-PED Version 5.x approved